The 11th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION is searching for the most outstanding innovations in digital health. It aims to take innovations of start-ups to the next level by creating valuable connections and worldwide visibility. From health apps to new tools of healthcare data collection and AI enabled analytics, advanced robotics, and new approaches in diagnostics – innovators from around the globe are welcome to submit their solutions.
Conditions of Submission:
- Solutions using Health apps | AI in healthcare | Robotics | Lab Diagnostics & Others
- Submissions in English
- Available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2023 and not launched before 2019
Conformity with the “Medical Device Directive” or the “FDA Approval” is not required.
The Top12 Medical Start-ups 2022 will benefit from MEDICA, the global largest trade-fair for the digitalization of the healthcare industry:
- Pitch & award ceremony on the main stage of the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM on 15 November 2022
- International awareness among the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- 1-1 introductions to potential investors and business partners
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
- Level of innovation
- Technological feasibility
- Marketing and go-to-market approach
- Potential time to market
- Commercial potential
More info about MEDICA: www.medica-tradefair.com